Some other things we do
- Rational Therapy Education amongst the prescribers and lay public.
- Public Advocacy in media on issues in regulation of medicines in India.
- Public Interest Litigation for a people-oriented drug policy and health policy (on drug pricing, FDCs ban, ban on FDCs of topical corticosteroids ,transparency in clinical trial data, rescinding the ban on private manufacture of oxytocin, etc.)
- Advocacy against other irrationalities in health care: corruption in drug promotion and marketing, high trade margins, high prices of patented and non-patented life saving medicines, cut practice, kickbacks to prescribers, sex selection, caesarian sections, unnecessary investigations.
- Advocacy of free medicines for all in public health facilities with accessible free Universal Health Care Services for all.
- Better regulation of clinical trials with human rights focus of trial participants.